The STK Contour is an innovative handheld foam roller featuring a flexible hourglass design and foam surface.
The unique construction is designed to wrap around and compress muscles while rolling to relieve muscle soreness and improve muscle recovery.
Foam spindles individually roll across muscles to increase circulation and improve muscle mobility.
The STK Contour massage stick can be used while seated or standing, to target both lower and upper body muscles such as the calf, hamstring, quadriceps, hips, and back.
Rolling before or after a workout with the massage stick helps reduce muscle soreness and speed up recovery time.
Measures 2.5″ x 19.5″; weighs 0.75 lbs.; 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better.
TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands – making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Massage stick featuring flexible hourglass design that wraps around and compresses muscles, helping to relieve soreness and speed up muscle recovery post-workout
- Slim handles make it easy to control and leverage pressure for targeting muscle knots and releasing tightness while seated or standing
- Foam spindles individually roll across muscles to provide a comfortable massage, while increasing circulation to improve muscle mobility
- Engineered for user-controlled pressure to massage lower and upper body muscle groups, including calf, hamstring, quadriceps, and back
- Travel-friendly at 19.5-inch length x 2.5-inch width and weight of 0.75 lbs., 1-year manufacturer’s warranty