GENERAL WARRANTY GUIDELINE:
• Warranty commences on the date of purchase from Fitek as marked on invoice.
• Warranty claims in remote areas or outside metropolitan areas may incur a charge. Parts and labor outside the warranty coverage will be charged at a nominal rate, including freight.
• Warranties do not cover ordinary wear and tear; user negligence, misuse or abuse, accident, fire, or malicious damage by a third person; alterations or modifications by a non-authorized service technician.
• At Fitek various products supplied by different manufacturers come with different warranties. For further details refer to the product details or contact us at [email protected]
Hex Dumbbells 1 year
1-year warranty (return to base). General wear and tear are not covered under warranty. 3 month warranty on upholstery, neoprene and rubber.
What common causes can damage the hex dumbbells that are not covered under warranty:
• Dumbbell head becomes loose - This is a result of constant dropping.
• Rubber head gets cut or chipped - Very similar damage as before caused by throwing or dropping the dumbbells repeatedly
• Drying or cracking - This is caused by having the dumbbells being left outdoors or being exposed to UV
• Normal wear and tear, surface scratches
• cosmetic damage - This can also be caused by dropping the dumbbells on rough edges (e.g. edges of benches, racks)
• 12 month warranty. (Double Colour Medicine Ball)
• 12 month warranty. (Double Grip Medicine Ball)
• 3 month warranty. (Slam balls)
• 6 month warranty. (Wall Medicine Balls)
Wear and tear due to slam or hard/rough surfaces are not covered under warranty.
30 day warranty (return to base). General wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Bumper Plates Warranty:
• 12 months of warranty period
• Warranty does not cover if:
1. use outdoors
2. use on surface without rubber mats
3. use on a rigid or uneven surface, such as concrete
4. use with barbells over 50mm collar diameter
• Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damages, surface scratches and chipping are not included in the warranty
• For maintenance, please wipe clean with warm water and then wipe dry. And please