The FITEK Power Rack System is completely customisable, allowing you to design and configure the perfect power rack from a choice of high quality components. Attachments and layout are interchangeable so you can build your own setup and swap parts out as required – just like building with Lego blocks.
The frame is made up of heavy-duty steel beams to ensure the rack can handle as much weight as you can fit on a barbell. FITEK Power Rack beams are coated with a powder finish on the inside and outside, to protect the metal from corrosion and rust, and make them even more durable.
Likewise, the nuts, bolts and washers used to secure the rack at each attachment point are equally high quality. Made from heavy duty steel, this ensures that there is no weakness at the connection points.
For added versatility and customisability, all uprights feature our 4-way hole design and all crossbeams have 2-way holes. Holes are 21mm in diameter with 50mm spacing. A wide variety of attachments can be fixed to the frame for virtually limitless training options. Vertical beams also feature numbered adjustment points to remove the guesswork so you have absolute precision when setting up the barbell for squats or bench press.
- Width: 1250mm without Weight Plates Pegs
- Width: 1900mm with Weight Plates Pegs
- Height: 2335mm
- Depth: 1780mm
- Hole Size: 21mm
- Holes Spacing: 50mm
- Spotting Arm: 61cm for padding area
- Rack Metal Material: 11 gauge steel 75mm*75mm*3mm
- Hardware: 21mm
- Top Grade Powder Coating
- Stainless Steel Storage Pegs
- J-Hooks come with index plunger
- Safety Arms come with index plunger
- Bottom Connection Beam Rear 1100mm x 1 piece
- Beam Base 1780mm x 1 pair
- Beam Side 375mm x 1 pair
- Beam Side 625mm x 1 pair
- Upright 2250mm x 3 pairs
- Single Chin up Bar x 2 pieces
- Reinforcement Plates x 4 pairs
- Stainless Steel Weights Storage Peg x 4 pairs
- J-Hook x 1 pair
- Spotting Arm x 1 pair
- Safety Strap 625mm x 1 pair
Please email your own rack combination and postage inquiries to [email protected]