32 X 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Thick Wipes 80Pack
- Product Code: alcoholwipe80X32
- | own it from $10/wk Learn more
- Availability: In Stock
LIVING PRO Alcohol Wipes are multipurpose antibacterial wipes for cleaning and hygiene. They are made from Airlaid fabric and contain 70% isopropyl alcohol, designed to kill germs and be gentle on skin. Each pack of 80 wipes is contained in a flexible plastic bag with a convenient resealable flip-top lid, which guarantees that the wipes remain soft and prevents them from dying out.
Why Isopropyl Alcohol?
Like ethanol, isopropyl alcohol is used to disinfect and is effective at killing many types of bacterial and viral cells. Both evaporate quickly and are equally effective when used to clean surfaces and equipment. The difference is that ethanol will also dehydrate living tissue, making isopropyl alcohol a much better solution for disinfecting the skin. LIVING PRO Alcohol Wipes are therefore safe to use on bare skin, as they destroy germs without causing the skin to dry out.
Biodegradable and Environmentally Friendly
LIVING PRO Alcohol Wipes are made from Airlaid fabric, specially designed to be sterile and hygienic, soft and flexible so it is gentle on skin, and disposable in a way that does not harm the environment. As well as being biodegradable, our wipes are 100% compostable. They are converted into organic fertiliser to help plants grow and promote environmental sustainability.
The Air-Laid Wipes:
- Natural plant-based material
- 100% compostable and biodegradable material
- Thicker sheets for easier wiping
- Higher liquid absorption properties
- Package includes: 32 X 80PK = 80 wipes
- Wipe size: 20CM X 15CM
For cleanings of:
- Equipment surfaces
- Computer terminals, keyboards and others
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not to be used as a baby wipe
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Close lid tightly after use to retain moisture
- Please store below 25℃
- For external use only
- For advice contact the Poison Information Centre on 131 126.
- If skin allergy occurs, flush skin with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eyes continuously with running water until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor. Seek medical attention.